CGE Test Program Observations
1. December 31, 2014. An update to the Observation for a Samar-Mindanao Philippines earthquake has just been posted as of 1PM US Eastern Time. This update which may be downloaded from the link below reaffirms the July indication of a potential quake now estimated at between M7.0 and M7.7. Though part of the ongoing new one year test program at the IEVPC, the signals associated with this Test Observation should be taken seriously.
2. July 7, 2014 - IEVPC Initiates Long Term Test Program.
The IEVPC has begun a one year Test Program (July 2014 to July 2015) with the folllowing objectives:
a. Replace previous CGW Warning Notices (CWN) and associated earthquake predictions with a new Test Program.
b. Post "Observations" of potential seismic activity based on available precursor signals used in the IEVPC's CMWS.
c. Invite the participation of host countries and the geology community to follow the IEVPC processes in its Test Program for 2014-2015.
Distribute IEVPC "Observations" with updates to the insurance industry and other offices and organizations who may
benefit by folllowing the
e. Improve the CMWS through analysis of the signals and outcomes associated with the "Observations" under consideration.
3. Test Program Observation 001-07-07-14.
The IEVPC has posted the first Observation in its Test Program for 2014-2015 as well as an important UPDATE (August 25, 2014) to that Observation.
This observation indicates possible seismic activity Southeast of Samar in the Philippines.
This Observation replaces the previous CWN for the Molucca Sea. See Observation and UPDATE below.
4. Test Program Observation 002-07-14-14 Japanese Earthquake. COMPLETED.
The IEVPC originally detected signals June 15, 2014 for a potential M 7.1 seismic event off the east coast of Japan.
The observed signals resulted in a M6.8 quake that occurred July 11, 2014.
This Observations was successfully complerted and posted July 14, 2014.
5. Test Program Observation 003-08-25-14 Baja
On July 21, 2014 precursor signals for a possibly M 5.0 to M6.0 seismic event were observed.
Estimated time for this shallow event are between August 25, 2014 and March 31, 2015.
6. Test Observation 004-09-01-04 Coquimbo, Chile. September 1, 2014.
The IEVPC has observed various signals that warrant including a potential seismic event in Chile in its Test Program.
Click on the link below to download a PDF file of this Observation.
A new UPDATE for this Observation has been issued September 30, 2014 at 9:00PM EST
Click on the additional link below to read this important update.